Sunday, July 17, 2011

My very last post here at Blogger!


Hello and goodbye! :(
The time has come to say goodbye.
But to say hello and to welcome something even MORE exciting.
I’d like to announce the brand new Trish Hunter Finds website, shop and a brand new BLOG! Hooray!
Here's a preview! Just click it to take you to the new site. :)




Firstly I'd like to say thankyou for all your years of comments, love, honesty, help, and most of all support and encouragement that's helped me get to where I am now. If I hadn't had started this blog, I doubt I'd be where I am now, so a huge thankyou to everyone who's been reading.

My new site includes my brand new blog. Everything's been combined into one webpage! It's amazing (If I do say so myself.)

It's great to be back and blogging again, I'm excited to be going back to how I used to blog when I started those three or so years ago: Anecdotes about all things vintage, funny tales from my past, stories about my life as a Vintage caravan girl, collections, and anything else that I find interesting.

It's something I've been missing a lot, as getting the caravan up and running had really taken away so much time. But now it's all up and running, I can get back to normal and start fresh again, blogging!! I have so so so many things to share!

So please please, head over to www.trishhunterfinds.com.au to check out my brand new exciting site, shop and blog!

I hope you love it as much as I do!

There’s about 10 blogs already there that I’ve secretly been blogging, so there’s already things to read!

Eee I can’t wait to show you! It’s been so hard to not blab all about it and show you earlier.

The online shop is all stocked ready for you to shop!

I hope to eventually put absolutely everything that might be offered in the caravan up in the shop too! And perhaps even more!

So if you can’t make it down to the shop, you can still shop online.

So stay tuned, as that will be forever building.

Anyhow go go go and have a look!

And don’t forget to subscribe to the new blog! There's a link to RSS at the very top of the page to the right! I wonder who my very first follower will be! Oh I hope some of you move over with me :)

This will be my last ever post here at my blogger site. Sad, but exciting!!
The best is yet to come I promise!

Oh and one last thing!! I have a competition being run over the next week, where you can win yourself a pair of Garden Flamingos!! Head over to my Facebook page to enter!

Until my next post at my very new blog!!!

Trish Hunter. xx

3 comments:

Clare said...

On my way over to www.trishhunterfinds.com.au to check it out.

trishhunterfinds said...

Yay yay!!

model busana muslim murah said...

This is a great posting I have read. I like your article.

My lovely followers

Trish Hunter Finds fans on Facebook!