Saturday, May 14, 2011

The travelling vintage shop warming!

Last night I celebrated amongst family and friends the launch of my caravan shop Trish Hunter Finds!

It went a little something like this...


















































I barely got a chance to take any photos once people started to arrive as I was way too excited showing off my new adventure! So if anyone has photos of the night I'd love to get copies! Most of these were taken prior to the night while the rain had temporarily held off, and the sun was almost shining! Hehe.

Also keep your eye out for me in the Melbourne weekly super soon! Yeeee

Hope to see you at Camberwell Market super soon!!

8 comments:

Erica Louise said...

WOW.. hope to see your little caravan very, very soon.

Vic said...

I am speechless.

This is the most fabulous, wonderous, perfect idea; brought to life in a way that is almost too good to be true!

I LOVE LOVE LOVE it!

You should be so proud, hopefully I am around one day when you've unhitched for a while...!

the curio cabinet said...

Yay! What a great night.
Excellent work lil lady!
I've put a post up about you :D
See you tomorrow x

trishhunterfinds said...

Aargh thankyou guys!!!
I had such a good time. I can't even explain it.
Thanks for staying tuned through it all :)

Circa62 said...

Great to see you've realized your dream, congratulations Trish :)

Love_Again said...

it all looks so great! congrats!

Big House Collective said...

wowwee! congratulations on this mammoth effort Trish!!!

Jazzy E (hivenn) said...

Amazing. x hivenn

My lovely followers

Trish Hunter Finds fans on Facebook!