Sunday, May 1, 2011

SHOP LAUNCH!! - Sunday the 15th of May - Two weeks away!

The day has finally arrived!
After a year long trial to get my shop up and running, we've finally made it! And to celebrate, I'd like to invite you all to my shop launch!
I can't believe I can actually finally do this! I've been looking forward to this day for so very long.
Sunday the 15th of May will be my very first day open and I oh so hope you can join me!
It'll all kick off in the wee hours of the morning, but I'll be open until 12:30pm! So hopefully you'll be able to stop by at some stage during the day.
Oh and don't forget to say hello and introduce yourself, as it'd be a great opportunity to meet some of the people who've kept me motivated with such lovely comments during the building of my shop!

The official invitation is here - Trish Hunter Finds shop launch!

Hope you can make it!

Trish



PS: Here's a few more sneaky peaks if you haven't been watching Facebook :)























They were just the first boxes I grabbed when I was setting up for a quick photo shoot! So be sure to stop by to see what will be for sale when the shops really open! Aargh I can't wait.

2 weeks to go today!

6 comments:

Nelly said...

How I wish I could be there how excitement I cant wait to hear all about it.I so love what you have done with the van

Bec said...

Congratulations Trish it looks sooo good! How exciting :) Hopefully I get the change to pop in if I'm ever in Melbourne (or maybe you can take the van traveling to Adelaide?). Love that orange clock hehe. Good luck with the opening

trishhunterfinds said...

Thanks so much guys!! You'll all hear all about it I promise!
The possibilities are endless! I can take my shop everywhere! We'll have to see what awaits :)

x

the curio cabinet said...

Yay!! I'm coming to meet you.
I will have to be on my best behaviour.
I think i'm going to flip out and want to buy everything!
Can't wait!
Kylie xx

AYESHA ZULKIFLY said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! your shop looks lovely!

piglet said...

Hi, thanks for your comment! Yes I remember, haha - I've just been so slack with blogging for a while.
Congrats on opening your own shop, how exciting! Gosh I'd love to rummage through that rack of dresses!

My lovely followers

Trish Hunter Finds fans on Facebook!