Thursday, May 26, 2011

My first Video Blog! A tutorial on how to value your retro items!

Hello hello!

As promised here is my very first Video Blog! HOORAY!

I hope to make these reasonably regular, as spreading the word about vintage is important, and the more that you know, the better things you can find!

And how good is learning? I thrive on it, so keeping all these little secrets to myself is selfish, why not pass them onto you too!

Hopefully throughout this cringy first attempt, you'll learn something, even something really little and then I'll be one happy Lady!





The next issue? post? Uh installment? that I'm working on is all about how to tell if something is genuine or fake, original or reproduction! Fun!


- Trish :)

5 comments:

Nelly said...

I hope you do one on clothing items soon.You did a great job on your first video.

the curio cabinet said...

Poor vase!! heheh you're too cute missy!
This video was super insightful. Yay! Thanks xx

Shabby Vintage Junk said...

GREAT JOB Trish....Loads of info & WONDERFULLY presented....I'm looking forward to your next video already....!

I HOPE you've been having a BRILLIANT week Lovey....!

Cheers for now,
Tamarah :o)

Jo (ruby-jo) said...

Thanks for the video, looking forward to your next one!

Circa62 said...

Wow, Trish TV! I wonder how long before we see you doing a segment on "Collectors"?

My lovely followers

Trish Hunter Finds fans on Facebook!