Monday, April 4, 2011

The caravan begins to look like a real shop!

After last weekend, the progress has been huge and it's really looking like a real shop!

So I thought I'd post a few more photos.











(Larger images can be found on my facebook page.)

There's still another shelf to install where the blank white wall is, and then there's of course the major job of painting the outside.

There's a possibility that we're going to change the paint job to keeping the van pure white, with a green curved stripe instead of the opposite which was the original plan, but either way it will still look amazing.

Anyway I hope you like the updates.

Trish xx

3 comments:

Year at the Op Shop said...

Trish it's looking fabulous!
Great work.

Nelly said...

That truly is a wonderful van/shop how exciting

Circa62 said...

Looking good :)

My lovely followers

Trish Hunter Finds fans on Facebook!