Friday, September 24, 2010

A quick update...

Hello all my long lost blog readers. Long time no post!
Thanks so much for not de-reading me!

I've been absent due to the planning of my traveling shop!
There's been a bit of a disaster and will take a little longer than expected, but we're hoping it won't be too long! I'm still hecticly planning everything from curtains to signwriting, and trying to keep the website up to date with new stock for you to view in the mean time.
So the blogging side of life has been as they say, 'put on the back burner' until well, my next blog which will hopefully be a big and exciting one saying something along the lines of "YOU'RE INVITED TO MY SHOP OPENING!!!"
In the mean time I do hope you'll join my facebook page for more frequent updates, news and mini posts :)

I do however have one find to show you before I go.

A while ago I showed you my tin toy dolls house made by Mettoy.





It is still one of my favorite things and brings me so much pleasure to look at!
I couldn't tell you what it is that makes me so happy, as I've never been a doll kind of person, but it just does.

Just the other day I found an accompaniment to it.
It now makes me double as happy.



It's a 1950's tin toy garage!! Aargh!
A perfect home to house my new caravan collecting addiction.
I lovvve it.

Anwyay I'm off to go and pack my car for Camberwell Market tomorrow crack of dawn morning. I hope to see some of your lovely faces there for some donut eating and bargain finding good times!

I'll have a car completely full of 60's/70's collectables and kitchenalia mostly around the $10 mark, so if you aren't too hungover, or snuggled up warm in bed, stop by and say hello :)

Until then, or my next post....
Happy collecting and vintage shopping :)

8 comments:

Kelly-marie said...

Aww that Dolls house is SO gorgeous, what a lovely find.

nollyposh said...

FABULOUS!

NapoleonsLunch said...

WOW WHERE do you find these things! *envious*

I so wanted to go to camby market today

trishhunterfinds said...

Kelly, oh thanks so much :) I have it sitting on top of my TV So it keeps my happy!
Nolly posh Weee thanks!!
Napoleon! You're always more likely to win the jackpot if you keep playing. If you don't, you have no chance. Although not a gambler, I think that that line is so completely relevant with finding vintage :)

Georgia Rose said...

Ahhh that is gorgeous! I am super envious.

xo
velvetbitchez.blogspot.com

sad said...

Marquise Formen sind auch beliebte Wahl thomas sabo 2010 mit Überlänge und Spitzen. Discount Hochzeit Schmuck ist nicht immer thomas sabo online shop eine einfache Entscheidung. Stellen Sie sich vor Ihrem thomas sabo uhren großen Tag steht vor der Tür und du steckst fest, was mit Accessorize. Sollten Sie ohrringe creolen Ihren alten Schmuck? Leihen Sie etwas? Oder verbringen Sie ein kleines Vermögen, damit Sie thomas sabo armketten gut aussehen auf Ihrem Hochzeitstag?

Fashion Forestry said...

AAHH this kills me!

Grace App said...

That's brilliant. Not keen on little dolls that wake up in the night and tap tap tap across your floor while you sleep....but love that godzilla garage. xx

My lovely followers

Trish Hunter Finds fans on Facebook!