Friday, May 21, 2010

Somethings Brewing!!

You may have noticed I've been rather absent in the blogosphere as of late!
But I have a very good reason!
This time for real, I'm opening a SHOP!!!
I've signed the papers, I get to start working on it in a couple of weeks (It's going to be a lonnnng two weeks)
And I will be open hopefully in 4ish months.
I can't say much more than that just yet!
But as soon as I can, you'll know every itty bitty detail including where I'll be, and most importantly WHEN!
I can't wait for you all to visit me! It's been my dream for yeaaaaars!
I almost can't believe it's actually happening!
I bought a clothing steamer today and I was such a giddy dork! But I just felt like it was making it all the more real!
It's so hard to believe that you're getting a shop when you don't actually have it to stand in and work on!
All I want to do is design it! Pick paint colours etc... but I can't and its KILLING ME!
Soon Trish... Soon!
Ok I better go before I explode with excitement.

I've also started a secret blog with all the shops beginnings posted. I'll share it with you all when I can!!

Ok time to go and cuddle the hot water bottle. Brr its that time of year isn't it!

So excited.

Eeeee!

4 comments:

dear prudence said...

Hey Trish, so exciting!!!!!!
I know exactly what you're saying.

and how cool is the steamer, I LOVE MY STEAMER. a tip if you're up for it-I put a couple of drops of quality essential oil in the water, and when the steamer kicks in, makes the clothes smell heavenly! using lemon and cinnamon at the mo-shop smells delicious!!!!!! soz did'nt get back re bags-so much goes on, can't keep up!

BEST LUCK FOR YOUR SHOP MATEY :) XX

Anonymous said...

Hi Trish

It is Kazza here. I am over the moon for you.

I will not promise but if I am in your shop's area I will definitely pop in for a browse and of course to meet you face to face.

Go Trish!

Lozzy said...

Trish,
cant wait to see your shop...soooooooooo excited for you. Good luck and I will pop in for a browse when its up and running.
P.S if you want to stock some of my vintage dolls let me know!

sad said...

Marquise Formen sind auch beliebte Wahl thomas sabo 2010 mit Überlänge und Spitzen. Discount Hochzeit Schmuck ist nicht immer thomas sabo online shop eine einfache Entscheidung. Stellen Sie sich vor Ihrem thomas sabo uhren großen Tag steht vor der Tür und du steckst fest, was mit Accessorize. Sollten Sie ohrringe creolen Ihren alten Schmuck? Leihen Sie etwas? Oder verbringen Sie ein kleines Vermögen, damit Sie thomas sabo armketten gut aussehen auf Ihrem Hochzeitstag?

My lovely followers

Trish Hunter Finds fans on Facebook!