Friday, February 26, 2010

Camberwell Market TOMORROW!!

Hi hi!!
There's a lovely cool change that's just come through Melbourne.
I have no doubt it's thanks to me haha, see I'm having a stall at Camberwell market tomorrow, so naturally, the weather packed up his happy sun rays and decided to go on holidays.
But it'll still be worth the trek out! :)

I've spent the day sorting out more and more clothes to bring.
So I've decided there'll only be two prices, $10 and $15 for all clothing to make everything nice and easy.
Here's a quick photo, half way through sorting.



Getting there.

And here's a map of where about I am at the market...



It's an early morning for stall holders, I have to be up at 4.... FOUR!!!
So please excuse the bags under my eyes, the possibility of mismatched footwear, and if I'm rocking on my stool chanting 'Coffee coffee' please don't judge me haha.

Hopefully see you there :)

4 comments:

Poppet said...

ohhhhh! I wish I could come! it looks like you've got heaps of great stuff...and such good prices! I hope you have a great day :)

trishhunterfinds said...

Heyy!!
Thanks, It would've been lovely to see you again, another time soon please :)
It was a good day! I ended up keeping some of the things for myself as they changed my mind on the coathangers haha

オテモヤン said...

オナニー
逆援助
SEX
フェラチオ
ソープ
逆援助
出張ホスト
手コキ
おっぱい
フェラチオ
中出し
セックス
デリヘル
包茎
逆援
性欲

sad said...

Marquise Formen sind auch beliebte Wahl thomas sabo 2010 mit Überlänge und Spitzen. Discount Hochzeit Schmuck ist nicht immer thomas sabo online shop eine einfache Entscheidung. Stellen Sie sich vor Ihrem thomas sabo uhren großen Tag steht vor der Tür und du steckst fest, was mit Accessorize. Sollten Sie ohrringe creolen Ihren alten Schmuck? Leihen Sie etwas? Oder verbringen Sie ein kleines Vermögen, damit Sie thomas sabo armketten gut aussehen auf Ihrem Hochzeitstag?

My lovely followers

Trish Hunter Finds fans on Facebook!