Monday, January 4, 2010

Market day!

Hii :)

Camberwell market was such fun! It was nice to see so many faces I knew, and meet some nice bloggers. Thanks for coming and saying hi :)
I was completely raided and sold almost everything which was fantastic!
So much more room at home........ to refill no doubt.

I plan on doing another one in a few months so if you missed out this time, there'll be another. Not sure what sort of stuff I'll be selling yet, but I'll start sorting it all out now. Eee.

I shared (well 95:5 ratio) the stall with a friend, who has some crazy cool Michael Jackson stuff up on eBay for sale atm, so check it out here if you get a sec.

This was my.. our little stall



I begun the 4am day in a dress, but the promised 25 degree day never came, and everyone froze. People were buying winter woolies from me just to wear around the market! I ended up putting jeans on underneath and spent the day wishing I brought a blanket aha.



I picked up something cute for myself too! Cutie mermaid



Also found this 70's kaleidoscope that I've been completely addicted to ever since



And this completely flower power retro bean bag



Lastly, one of my favorite things. I came home and my bf had this Original Pop Art screen printed fabric wall hanging for me. Isn't it amazing? There's so many fabulous images throughout. I couldn't have asked for a better surprise.


I have a few items going up on eBay tonight... including



Boxed Polaroid camera WITH black and white film



The fabulously 50's/60's Gunda ashtray



Fab original 80's Australian Daybill for the Sex Pistols "The Great Rock 'N' Roll Swindle"



And lastly, Cartlon Ware collectors this is a ripper!! Beautiful Forest Tree designed 1930s vase in fabulous condition!!

I hope to have them up by 7:30 tonight, you can find them here.

Enjoy the rest of your night
I'm cooking PIZZA! Mmmm

4 comments:

harbourmaster said...

Glad the stall went well! I wish I couldve come visit but was driving out to Mornington...I posted your surprise (finally! Sorry, i thought I'd wait till I was back in Melbourne) so should arrive soon :)

piglet said...

Oh fun! I loved the Camberwell Market when I lived in Melbourne. I would so have come if I was still there!

(ps my magnets arrived! Thank you!)

RetroJetGirl said...

OMG you have a Felix clock? Does it go "Me-Ow, Me-Ow" on the hour??

That kaleidescope is so cool, I had one when I was little & I loved it. Think you can still get versions at Australian Geographic.

sad said...

Marquise Formen sind auch beliebte Wahl thomas sabo 2010 mit Überlänge und Spitzen. Discount Hochzeit Schmuck ist nicht immer thomas sabo online shop eine einfache Entscheidung. Stellen Sie sich vor Ihrem thomas sabo uhren großen Tag steht vor der Tür und du steckst fest, was mit Accessorize. Sollten Sie ohrringe creolen Ihren alten Schmuck? Leihen Sie etwas? Oder verbringen Sie ein kleines Vermögen, damit Sie thomas sabo armketten gut aussehen auf Ihrem Hochzeitstag?

My lovely followers

Trish Hunter Finds fans on Facebook!