Saturday, December 5, 2009

Trish Hunter Finds COMPETITION!!!!!

It's nearly that time of year again!!
That time that didn't come quick enough as a child,
And now comes way too quick as an adult!

CHRISTMAS!!!

So in the Christmas spirit, to thank you all for reading my blog for so long, and to celebrate the opening of my Online Trish Hunter Finds shop! I'm holding a competition to win a fabulous prize pack!!

When I say competition, there isn't much competing involved. Its super easy.
All you have to do to enter, is post a special blog letting people know about my new online shop, with my banner (as shown below) linked to my site!
Then comment on this blog letting me know you have done so and you're in the draw!

On Boxing Day, (As Christmas is always too crazy to fit in one more thing unless it's food) I will pull one of your names out of a Santa hat and the goodies will be all yours!!


Ok here's what you can win!! (Which comes to over $80 in total!)

Yay!









This is the Bible for all Vintage fashion lovers!!! Full to the brim of info and fabulous photos. Carter's LOVE VINTAGE is a fantastic book and a great reference on all Australian and International Vintage as it's written by Nicole from Circa Vintage Clothing in Fitzroy!

(If you don't happen to win this specific one, They are available for sale at my shop too! :) )



Also coming your way is a Trish Hunter Finds Tote bag to take with you when you go on your shopping adventures!


5 x Hand made badges made from Vintage childrens fairytale books

And of course 20% off your next purchase as my shop :)


You have to be in it to win it, so here's the image and the link :)






If you're feeling super nice, it'd be lovely if you have room on your site to put a small version of my banner there for visitors to see too. But of course you don't have to :)


To those who don't have a blog but are just readers of THF, you can still enter too! Just email me and we'll figure out something that works for you :)


Goodluck guys!! Eeeee!

23 comments:

StellaForStar said...

Hey Trish,
Your prize looks super cute! I'll definately post a blog about your site, but, as I actually havent updated my blog in months I'm thinking this wont be particularly benificial to you, anything else you can think of? Your blog always makes me happy, so happy to help out :)
xS

StellaForStar said...

All posted!
xS

Emm said...

Great idea! Lovely blog. Would love to enter.
Would also love to invite you to follow my blog-

http://spindizzyfall.blogspot.com/

Can't wait to hear the results

Nicole said...

Congrats on your new shop Trish! If I can help at all, please let me know - perhaps you'd like me to sign some copies of Love Vintage? I'm thrilled that you're selling my book too.
all the best - Nicole Jenkins x

Jess said...

What a clever idea!

and that's a pretty sweet prize, that book looks amazing. It would look even more amazing on my coffee table! he he he ;)

so I'm officially entered :)

xx J

emma emma! said...

i could post this on my tumblr, but that's really all i have. i will do so, but maybe don't considered me entered until you suggest some other places? i feel like that's not really enough/useful.

she will have her way said...

Hi! has been posted by me too, the prize looks awesome!

Lavender said...

Hi there. So, I've posted and pinned your banner to my sidebar. You're banner is too cute. Good Luck with the shop!!

Erin Faith said...

all i can think of is putting it on my FB and maybe mentioning it on twitter cause i dun dave a blog :( you dont have to enter me in the comp though, im happy just to help out

piglet said...

Hi, I posted here:
http://thislittlepiggie.tumblr.com/post/272907402/pig-in-a-blanket-happy-80th

trishhunterfinds said...

Yay thanks everyone for helping me spread the word!! :)

Im so excited to see who eventually wins Eeee!

Raybies said...

Hey can I enter as well? I can post it on my facebook if you tell me how. Make a good post chrissy present.
Raybies

Poppet said...

yay, i've just done a post about your shop! including pictures of some of my favourite things.....(there was so many things i liked but i had to limit it to a few or it would have been out o' control)
hurrah, hope your shop is going amazing! well done :)

Ballarat Vintage Style said...

Hi Trish, I just wrote a post about your online store. You have such amazing things for sale! Good luck, I hope it's going well :) Julie

suzie wuzie said...

the love vintage book is on my wishlist for my birthday! heehee. i've scheduled a post for your amazing shop. i love all the stuff that you find too

Susan L (lily40au) said...

Such a great prize ... I've been drooling over that book for age.

PS Do you have regular store or just online? I couldn't find the details if you do.

VintageFokus said...

Hi Trish,

I have posted your website on my blog. I have only recently started the blog so don't really have much followers - don't think that will help you much :I

Anyway hope you can be one of the first to follow me http://vintagefokus.blogspot.com/
I would love your support!

Melli said...

Hey,
Great Ideam the prize looks lovely!:) can people from europe enter the competition?

trishhunterfinds said...

Hey Melli!! My comp is open to everyone everywhere!!!
You're more than welcome to enter :)

- Trish

Ayesha Zulkifly said...

hey trish! i've just posted an entry for your comp. i adoooore your photos and that super flamingo! :) i was really looking forward to your market stall-BUT i realized it was happening in australia lol all good! congrats on your online shop hun

harbourmaster said...

Hey Trish, I finally got my arse into gear and entered, here is link: http://harbour-master.blogspot.com/2009/12/ch-ch-check-it-out.html

Hope the shop is going well!

Miss Claire said...

Posted!

http://clairelovesvintage.blogspot.com/2009/12/trish-hunter-finds.html

What a great competition!
xx Claire

withanee said...

done and dusted and in my blog, withanee.blogspot.com. circa is just a few blocks from where i live so i wander by and drool (ever so delicately)through the window on the odd occasion - glorious book. and i'm so very happy to have chanced across your site - very much bookmarked now. :) merry merry christmas.

My lovely followers

Trish Hunter Finds fans on Facebook!