Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Happy Christmas Eve Eve

New shop goodies :)



Yey

So I picked up a Nintendo DS at market on Sun.
It was at the same stall as a Gameboy advance that after the guy told me allll about what it was "This is a Nintendo gameboy, now Nintendo's one of the best brands you can get you know, these are in the second hand shops for $80.. blaa blaa blaa", ended up wanting $50 for it.
I then picked up the DS expecting at least $50 and he says "Not sure what that one is, some kind of hand held game, I dunno, $10."
"COOL YES THANKS COOL SURE OKAY I'LL TAKE THAT THANKS HERE YOU GO OK BYE"
I was out of there quick smart and happy as Luigi.

My old Gameboy has a broken screen part so getting a new one meant I could bring out my games again.. and have a go at some newbys.
Zelda Spirit Tracks is currently my latest game. I'm feeling a bit so-so about it so far but I'll give it a few more hours tomorrow and see how I go.
Until then, I'm off to bed to play some Mario Kart and I might even get some sleep while I'm there.

3 days to go to enter the comp Eeeeeeeeeeeeeee!


Happy Christmas Eve Eve all!

2 comments:

ebony.arwen said...

Haha, you lucky duck!
Silly man :)

Mario Kart DS & Mario Party DS are my favourites.. although I haven't touched my DS for months. Hmm.

sad said...

Marquise Formen sind auch beliebte Wahl thomas sabo 2010 mit Überlänge und Spitzen. Discount Hochzeit Schmuck ist nicht immer thomas sabo online shop eine einfache Entscheidung. Stellen Sie sich vor Ihrem thomas sabo uhren großen Tag steht vor der Tür und du steckst fest, was mit Accessorize. Sollten Sie ohrringe creolen Ihren alten Schmuck? Leihen Sie etwas? Oder verbringen Sie ein kleines Vermögen, damit Sie thomas sabo armketten gut aussehen auf Ihrem Hochzeitstag?

My lovely followers

Trish Hunter Finds fans on Facebook!