New shop goodies :)
So I picked up a Nintendo DS at market on Sun.
It was at the same stall as a Gameboy advance that after the guy told me allll about what it was "This is a Nintendo gameboy, now Nintendo's one of the best brands you can get you know, these are in the second hand shops for $80.. blaa blaa blaa", ended up wanting $50 for it.
I then picked up the DS expecting at least $50 and he says "Not sure what that one is, some kind of hand held game, I dunno, $10."
"COOL YES THANKS COOL SURE OKAY I'LL TAKE THAT THANKS HERE YOU GO OK BYE"
I was out of there quick smart and happy as Luigi.
My old Gameboy has a broken screen part so getting a new one meant I could bring out my games again.. and have a go at some newbys.
Zelda Spirit Tracks is currently my latest game. I'm feeling a bit so-so about it so far but I'll give it a few more hours tomorrow and see how I go.
Until then, I'm off to bed to play some Mario Kart and I might even get some sleep while I'm there.
3 days to go to enter the comp Eeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
Happy Christmas Eve Eve all!
Trish Hunter Finds fans on Facebook!
- ► 2010 (26)
- Fantastic Plastic lounge is BACK!!
- And the winner is.... *Drumroll Please*
- A Christmas Present to myself.
- Happy Christmas Eve Eve
- 4 days left to enter my Christmas Competition!!!
- The brown lounge's newest edition!
- Yay! Camberwell Market - 3rd January 2010!
- Canvas Tote bags now available!! YAY!
- Polly want a Cracker of a find?
- It's been a long time without an outfit post!
- Extreme Killer Python Cravings.
- Trish Hunter Finds COMPETITION!!!!!
- Merry Christmas, ya filthy animal!
- ▼ December (13)