Books make me very happy.
Though I'm not a big novel reader, Reference books, and large hard cover books full of bright fun pictures really do make me happy.
I always have to tell myself 'no' at opshops when I see the abundance of coffee table books of which I have no relation to it's content. Yet I still feel the need to buy them as they're so pretty. (I don't! I'm strong... and well, have no room for them. )
I really do love learning, so when I find a reference book that relates to my interests, I get oh so excited!
My Christmas present to myself, arrived on the front porch this morning!
I ran inside sat down on the couch and ripped open the packaging to reveal this...
Isn't it a beautiful book? When I found out this book existed I knew I had to have it.
Nothing screams Trish more than a book titled "Fantastic Plastic, the Kitsch collectors guide" 4 of the 6 words are key Trish words.
I couldn't believe I didn't already own this!
SO.... Just as I was thinking that this book and I were a perfect match, I open the cover, turn the first page and check this out...
I turn to my right, and I'm not at all kidding, this is exactly what's set up in my house. I just had to take a photo!
Made my day! Best gift to myself ever :)
Hope you all have a lovely Christmas Eve, and Christmas Day!
I'll speak to you all on Boxing day when the winner of my competition is revealed YAYYY!
Trish Hunter Finds fans on Facebook!
- ► 2010 (26)
- Fantastic Plastic lounge is BACK!!
- And the winner is.... *Drumroll Please*
- A Christmas Present to myself.
- Happy Christmas Eve Eve
- 4 days left to enter my Christmas Competition!!!
- The brown lounge's newest edition!
- Yay! Camberwell Market - 3rd January 2010!
- Canvas Tote bags now available!! YAY!
- Polly want a Cracker of a find?
- It's been a long time without an outfit post!
- Extreme Killer Python Cravings.
- Trish Hunter Finds COMPETITION!!!!!
- Merry Christmas, ya filthy animal!
- ▼ December (13)