While cleaning my house today, I realised it's been a while since I've shown you parts of my house. It changes around so often as I buy new bits, and sell old bits that I don't realise how much it's changed!
A few months ago I purchased a fabulous new pair of arm chairs that I'm desperately wanting to show you, so I took a few pics to show you what my Brown Lounge is looking like.
My Fantastic Plastic lounge is now my storage area for all items in my shop, so regrettably it's pretty much non existent and looks like well... a giant mess. But an orderly giant mess!
So it's nice to have this lounge to come home and relax in.
So the first one is actually 3 photos that I mushed together using a program called 'hugin panorama' which was a nice lazy Saturday activity and quite rewarding to see the finished result!
(Click to see a bigger view)
And here are a few others...
And lastly, on a friend and I's opshopping journey the other day, we parked outside this Aquarium only to see a cliche that you only see in childrens books.
Very cute. Unfortunately we were still rummaging through my bag for my camera when it had both front paws up on the door!
Happy Saturday :)
Trish Hunter Finds fans on Facebook!
- ► 2010 (26)
- Fantastic Plastic lounge is BACK!!
- And the winner is.... *Drumroll Please*
- A Christmas Present to myself.
- Happy Christmas Eve Eve
- 4 days left to enter my Christmas Competition!!!
- The brown lounge's newest edition!
- Yay! Camberwell Market - 3rd January 2010!
- Canvas Tote bags now available!! YAY!
- Polly want a Cracker of a find?
- It's been a long time without an outfit post!
- Extreme Killer Python Cravings.
- Trish Hunter Finds COMPETITION!!!!!
- Merry Christmas, ya filthy animal!
- ▼ December (13)