Friday, December 18, 2009

The brown lounge's newest edition!

Hii :)

While cleaning my house today, I realised it's been a while since I've shown you parts of my house. It changes around so often as I buy new bits, and sell old bits that I don't realise how much it's changed!
A few months ago I purchased a fabulous new pair of arm chairs that I'm desperately wanting to show you, so I took a few pics to show you what my Brown Lounge is looking like.

My Fantastic Plastic lounge is now my storage area for all items in my shop, so regrettably it's pretty much non existent and looks like well... a giant mess. But an orderly giant mess!
So it's nice to have this lounge to come home and relax in.

Ok..
So the first one is actually 3 photos that I mushed together using a program called 'hugin panorama' which was a nice lazy Saturday activity and quite rewarding to see the finished result!



(Click to see a bigger view)

And here are a few others...









And lastly, on a friend and I's opshopping journey the other day, we parked outside this Aquarium only to see a cliche that you only see in childrens books.



Very cute. Unfortunately we were still rummaging through my bag for my camera when it had both front paws up on the door!



Happy Saturday :)

7 comments:

cheshirecat said...

that cat photograph has made my day! how fantastic!

Charity Shop Charmer said...

Hi, Trish

Love your chairs and coffee table, and that 'down at the ranch' rug reminds me of my parents, who owned TWO of 'em for at least 30 years (They were very split-level seventies via National Geographic fifties). Thanks for a lovely blog and Merry Christmas and a delightful New Year!!

Jess said...

soooo cute, love the cat pic! x

Susan L (lily40au) said...

How funny ... you just couldn't set that photo up if you tried.

RetroJetGirl said...

omg you have an ET doll!

Anonymous said...

Hi, I've got that table too and I need to sell it, wanna buy? I'm in Brunswick....

sad said...

Marquise Formen sind auch beliebte Wahl thomas sabo 2010 mit Überlänge und Spitzen. Discount Hochzeit Schmuck ist nicht immer thomas sabo online shop eine einfache Entscheidung. Stellen Sie sich vor Ihrem thomas sabo uhren großen Tag steht vor der Tür und du steckst fest, was mit Accessorize. Sollten Sie ohrringe creolen Ihren alten Schmuck? Leihen Sie etwas? Oder verbringen Sie ein kleines Vermögen, damit Sie thomas sabo armketten gut aussehen auf Ihrem Hochzeitstag?

My lovely followers

Trish Hunter Finds fans on Facebook!