Friday, December 25, 2009

And the winner is.... *Drumroll Please*

YAYY!! Happy Boxing day!

The day where the Winner of the THF comp is revealed Eeeee!!!

I recorded a video blog to show the draw, so have a watch.
I hope you don't cringe as much as I did when re-watching it!
The Sound and Video don't match which is just great!
But if you just look at it as a Shintaro style and not a muck-up, it'll be cool, not bad haha

Here we go....




HAPPY CHRISTMAS, Festivus, Chrismukkah, or whatever you celebrate! and a HUGE Huge Huge congratulations to the winner!!!!

:) :)

7 comments:

AYESHA said...

aww congrats to the winner!

Poppet said...

you are 100% adorable. hehe 'type to you soon' i hope you do more video posts coz i thought it was great!
hope you had a super christmas :)

Miranda said...

Aw your voice is so lovely to listen to, I played the video a few times in the background because I found it relaxing :)

Trishhunterfinds said...

Thanks guys :) She was a very deserving winner!! Check out her blog at http://ballaratvintagestyle.blogspot.com/ :)

Miranda... Thanks? Haha I wish my bf felt the same haha

Ballarat Vintage Style said...

Hooray!!! I never win anything! Thanks so much :)

Ebony said...

I love the jewellery box style music in the background. Congrats to the winner :)
Merry xmas to you too!

sad said...

Marquise Formen sind auch beliebte Wahl thomas sabo 2010 mit Überlänge und Spitzen. Discount Hochzeit Schmuck ist nicht immer thomas sabo online shop eine einfache Entscheidung. Stellen Sie sich vor Ihrem thomas sabo uhren großen Tag steht vor der Tür und du steckst fest, was mit Accessorize. Sollten Sie ohrringe creolen Ihren alten Schmuck? Leihen Sie etwas? Oder verbringen Sie ein kleines Vermögen, damit Sie thomas sabo armketten gut aussehen auf Ihrem Hochzeitstag?

My lovely followers

Trish Hunter Finds fans on Facebook!