Monday, December 21, 2009

4 days left to enter my Christmas Competition!!!

Hey guys!! Just a reminder that there's only 4 days left to enter my competition!! If you haven't heard about it, here's an update of what goodies are up for grabs :)

A BIG HUGE thanks to everyone who has entered. Your blog posts were absolutely lovely and it's all helped me out so very much!

Another Fab competition is being run by Candice from Super Kawaii Mama! Check it out Here! My gosh you can win a Camera and all!!

To win my prize, all you have to do is post a special blog letting people know about my new online shop, with my banner (as shown below) linked to my site!
Then comment on this blog letting me know you have done so and you're in the draw!

On Boxing Day, (As Christmas is always too crazy to fit in one more thing unless it's food) I will pull one of your names out of a Santa hat and the goodies will be all yours!!


Ok here's what you can win!! (Which comes to over $80 in total!)

Yay!









This is the Bible for all Vintage fashion lovers!!! Full to the brim of info and fabulous photos. Carter's LOVE VINTAGE is a fantastic book and a great reference on all Australian and International Vintage as it's written by Nicole from Circa Vintage Clothing in Fitzroy!

(If you don't happen to win this specific one, They are available for sale at my shop too! :) )



Also coming your way is a Trish Hunter Finds Tote bag to take with you when you go on your shopping adventures!


5 x Hand made badges made from Vintage childrens fairytale books

And of course 20% off your next purchase as my shop :)


You have to be in it to win it, so here's the image and the link :)





Just click in the box above and copy the text and paste it straight to your page :)

If you're feeling super nice, it'd be lovely if you have room on your site to put a small version of my banner there for visitors to see too. But of course you don't have to :)


To those who don't have a blog but are just readers of THF, you can still enter too! Just email me and we'll figure out something that works for you :)


Goodluck guys!! Eeeee!

3 comments:

RetroJetGirl said...

Done!!! =) I love the pages you've sshown from the LV book!

ebony.arwen said...

Done & Done!
Will definitely be resizing your banner & adding a permanent link on my page when I have more time :)

I love your blog.

sad said...

Marquise Formen sind auch beliebte Wahl thomas sabo 2010 mit Überlänge und Spitzen. Discount Hochzeit Schmuck ist nicht immer thomas sabo online shop eine einfache Entscheidung. Stellen Sie sich vor Ihrem thomas sabo uhren großen Tag steht vor der Tür und du steckst fest, was mit Accessorize. Sollten Sie ohrringe creolen Ihren alten Schmuck? Leihen Sie etwas? Oder verbringen Sie ein kleines Vermögen, damit Sie thomas sabo armketten gut aussehen auf Ihrem Hochzeitstag?

My lovely followers

Trish Hunter Finds fans on Facebook!