Friday, November 20, 2009

40+ Vintage clothing gems now available at Trish Hunter Finds!!!

Finally!!

I found a mannequin and have taken more photos than I hope to ever do again in a row, resulting in now having 40+ items of clothing available in my shop!!!

Here's a glimpse!!




I'll be continuously adding things, so keep in mind this is just the beginning!

There's Dresses, Skirts, Jumpsuits, and Lots of Bathing suits too!

So have a browse!

I uploaded it about 5 minutes ago, and have been looking at it flat chat for about 2 days so there may be problems with viewing that I just can't see as I've become numb! So if you see any dodgys please let me know!!

YAY!!

Everything's done securely through paypal so there's no need to worry about dodgys there.

Ok I think that's about it!

Hope you like it :):)

Oh wait...

I'm also a supplier of the new Carters 'Love Vintage' which is also available to purchase through my shop!





Buyers also receive a free home made badge made from Vintage children's books!

Ok!
I'm off to try and not think about html!

Have a fabulous weekend!

1 comment:

Raybies said...

I could start by saying I've seen better stuff at Chadstone but I'd be lying. Who's been a busy girl. Looks fantastic!!!!!. I love the shot of the Pink Floral Dress with the White Mod Boots below. Maybe you could add handbags and jewelery to the dress shots now that you have a maniquin, accessorise!
I have to let Annabel have a look.
Well done.
Enjoy the rest of your weekend.
Cheers!22r33le

My lovely followers

Trish Hunter Finds fans on Facebook!