Thursday, September 24, 2009

No longer a secret

Hey guys! As you've probably noticed I haven't really been here as regularly as I used to.
I'm so out of the loop with all of your fabulous blogs, but I do have an excuse!

I've been holding onto this secret for WAY too long and I'm about to burst so I have to give it away.
I've been in serious planning mode for Trish Hunter Finds. Yeeee!
You may have read in my 'about me' section, that I intend on opening up my shop in 2011, well, that has fallen back to 2009!.... THIS YEAR! AARGH!
I've been looking at shops, talking to estate agents, writing business plans and planning paint colours!
It's all finally happening!
I have no idea when it will all eventuate, as who knows when the right shop will creep up, but it could be any time, so keep checking back for updates as Trish Hunter Finds will be here before I am probably ever ready haha!

Oh how EXCITING!!!!!!

I hope you will all come and visit once I'm open! I'd love to meet you all :)

I hope you're all well, I've been finding many many TOO MANY things that I will hopefully get around to posting in the near future :)


Until my next update,

Trish - Soon to be SHOP GIRL weeeeeee!

19 comments:

Piglet said...

Gosh how exciting!!!!
If I'm ever in Melbourne I will certainly be visiting.

Chelsea said...

Wow, I can't wait too see pictures of how it all turns out, I'm excited for you. Wish i could swim over and visit.

harbourmaster said...

OH MY GOD TRISH that is so exciting! I promise I will come and support you when you open. Yay!

Miranda said...

YESSSS everytime I visit Melbourne I will be inhabiting your shop! I already tell all my friends to visit Velour on their next Melbourne trip ;)

EmilyKate said...

WOOOOOOOOWEEEEE! That is really cool! An actual retail location, that is so exciting.

Lauren said...

aaaaaaaaaaaaagh this is way too exciting!!!! i can't wait to come and visit!! huzzah good luck for it all!

Charity shop charmer said...

Good on you, Trish. Hope it's a roaring success. Perhaps you'll end up opening a shop in Canberra one day!

Leilani said...

Congratulations!!! That's so amazing, are you going solo or do you have a partner in the biz? I'm still gearing myself up to just do an online store (probably etsy) so it's exciting to hear that someone is going to have a REAL store soon. :)

Mockingbird Fair said...

WOOHOO! How exciting for you - congratulations! :)

Miss Claire said...

That is super exciting! What part of Melbourne are you looking at?

clare said...

I will be dropping in for SURE!!!

StellaForStar said...

Oh my gosh, Im so excited for you!!! I rediscovered your blog again yesterday and its given me some more shopping inspiration.
(You probs dont remember me, I bumped into you at Velour like a term ago and might have been a little stalker-esque haha. Did you sell that beautiful lace dress?)
x

Fruitful said...

Awesome Trish! I can't wait to find out more. I was your Heidelberg Wildlife Oppy papparaza the other day :) I can verify that Trish is even lovelier in person, graciously listening to the overly talkative shoppers while I cowered by the books!

trishhunterfinds said...

Yay thank you all!!
I do look forward to meeting you all when you stick your heads in :)

I'll send on more info as I get it :):):)

DREWBALLS said...

babe..

NapoleonsLunch said...

ill come to your shop!! im a fan of yours on facebook! woohoo trish hunter finds!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Trish - stumbled across your blog this week and have spent the last 3 days reading it from start to finish!

love reading your op shop adventures, all the best with your new venture!

Max :)

Missa said...

That's SO EXCITING! Congrats and good luck with it all!!!

sa said...

AV,無碼,a片免費看,自拍貼圖,伊莉,微風論壇,成人聊天室,成人電影,成人文學,成人貼圖區,成人網站,一葉情貼圖片區,色情漫畫,言情小說,情色論壇,臺灣情色網,色情影片,色情,成人影城,080視訊聊天室,a片,A漫,h漫,麗的色遊戲,同志色教館,AV女優,SEX,咆哮小老鼠,85cc免費影片,正妹牆,ut聊天室,豆豆聊天室,聊天室,情色小說,aio,成人,微風成人,做愛,成人貼圖,18成人,嘟嘟成人網,aio交友愛情館,情色文學,色情小說,色情網站,情色,A片下載,嘟嘟情人色網,成人影片,成人圖片,成人文章,成人小說,成人漫畫,視訊聊天室,性愛

My lovely followers

Trish Hunter Finds fans on Facebook!