Monday, June 29, 2009

www.trishhunterfinds.com

Hooray! The day has finally come!
After months of hand typed HTML frustration, (Yes hand typed... crazy I know) and numerous unsatisfactory design layouts, I have finally finished the Trish Hunter Finds website....

... Well, that is until I change it again, which I've already done twice since first uploading it, and will more than likely do several more times before the days end when I decide that a sentence that was perfectly fine 10 minutes ago, now needs complete reconstruction.
Or perhaps when the emails come in telling me what links don't work, or what spelling errors I've made, or perhaps (fingers crossed and bitten that it doesn't happen) that it doesn't display properly on a PC. Aargh!
Anyhow, The very beginnings of Trish Hunter Finds has begun! So very exciting!
Have a click around using the links at the top of the page, and let me know what you think!
And if you hate it... lie to me :)

Trish.

http://www.trishhunterfinds.com/

17 comments:

Chelsea said...

Looks good, well done.

Lavender said...

It's fab. I love it. Couldn't find a single broken link.

angel wings and hearts said...

its great. and the design you have used is just wonderful. everything seems to be working ok, links etc. congrats!

Owl and the Grapes said...

I have a PC and it all works (and looks) wonderfully for me. I can't figure it out, I would love if you could tell me, assuming I'm being silly and the answer is oh so easy, how you managed to set up your /index /about me pages, as I thought having separate pages wasn't possible on blogger, regardless of having your own domain or not. Sorry to be a pain. Thanks a million xx

Piglet said...

Oh I love it!
Well done.

hollie said...

it's so beautiful Trish! well done! xxx

Bec said...

Love the new layout Trish. The Albums page is a great idea! And thanks for putting my blog in your links =)

nollyposh said...

It's fabulous! ...and am looking forward to that store in 2011 X:-)

St├ęphanie said...

I love everything !
That's so nice !

Jacinta said...

Looking good, seems to be working just fine, I am on a PC so that's a good sign, haha.

I would be editing and changing the layout constantly too, I love changing things like that and tire of stuff quickly.

I will visit your shop for sure! I'm a Melbournite, so should be fine, but where do you think it will end up being? I know it might be waaay too early to say, but an edited version of that question could be, where do you WANT it to be? Feel free to ignore my weird ramblings and strange questions, haha.

Hannah said...

You're preparing to open a vintage store.. I'm so very jealous! Sounds like the most fun thing in the world. Your new site is looking fab, well worth the effort :)

boubou said...

bonjour !
First time i come across your blog so im gonna visit it now :)
well ifyou wanna see my collages inspiration, check out mine, if you have some time ...
a bientot :)
Bouboueatime xx

peaitlreiecnia said...

my god, this is amazing! and i will have you know, i'm not telling a tall tale when i say so

this website emanates your style, it's perfect!

x o

Ballarat Vintage Style said...

The new site looks great. Good luck on you 2011 plan :)

Jess said...

very impressive :) looks amazing, I love the header design.
x

Lucia said...

Hi Trish! It's your Velour stalker from today :) It was lovely seeing you in real life...love your blog, as it has opened my eyes to a whole 'nother world of valuable little trinkets. Mine is emabarassingly plain, rememberorbeli.blogspot.com, but check it out if you like :)
Lucia

cheshirecat said...

wow! looks stunning! worth the slaving away at html with not one mistake. look forward to one day visiting your shop

My lovely followers

Trish Hunter Finds fans on Facebook!