Tuesday, May 26, 2009

The new winter warmers.

Hello!
Just a quick post to share what I bought today.
A friend and I did an opshop tour of places I have never been before.
Canterbury, Surrey hills, Kew and Doncaster.
Yep, a few opshops were shopped in today, yet I had another unsuccessful day.
I shouldn't be surprised with the haul I brought home on Sunday.
I did buy one thing...
Well two things.



Egg cozys, ear warmers... same thing yeah? Hahah
Knitted into little chickens, I want to display eggs just so that I can display my egg cozies.

My friend scored a NES complete with 20 million games including the original Zelda, and Zelda II. Very lucky.

It was a good day.
"It's impossible to be unhappy in a poncho"

Or whatever I was wearing today...
Poncho/cape/thing?
It doesn't really count as any of them as it has toggles down the front.

Oh well, here's a better photo



That's all for today.

I'm surprised I can even type. I ate an unrealistic amount of Chinese for dinner.
It's hard to do much at all, breathing and moving is the biggest struggle.
Sigh.

Oh and the other day I went to the aquarium for the first ever time!
The penguins were the most amazing thing I've ever seen!
The Jelly fish made me gag, lots of fish were just um fishy? The sharks and stingrays were pretty cool, but the penguins were the best.
I've never seen them like up close like that.
They looked so fake! Like polystyrene!
I recommend a visit if only to see them!



About to enter a food coma.
Night!

10 comments:

Ballarat Vintage Style said...

You've obviously already used up your op shop luck quota for this week. Cute egg cozys :)

Eda said...

I like your new year warmers. They look very cute and fun.!

Lecon de vetement said...

Im about to die here, tell me how I can buy the amazing jumper!!!!!!!!!
ahhh Im dead hahaha
Nicole

M said...

The poncho-thing is beautiful and looks terribly comfy.

The egg cozy are really, really really funny.

Hope the food is all digested by now!

beccasauras said...

Only you could look so good in 'ear warmers'! Had an awesome day in the west today, God you travel miles on public transport! I was exhausted after three hours!

Anonymous said...

Can you post the names/addresses of the places you visited today? I live in/close by. Thanks -B!

Megan (AusAnna) said...

i love the poncho :)
would love it if we could exchange links. your added, under fashion friends. :)

Super Kawaii Mama said...

I'm off to get a market fix tomorrow myself. Yet, here I am also making boxes and boxes of things to send to the Op Shops. Tell me, do you ever suffer from that shopping "binge/ purge" mentality?

Hammie said...

Super K: I believe in op-shop Karma/Feng Shui. To have a good haul you have to have a good clean out and not just things that don't fit or have washed wonky. You have to give away things that are perfect, That You Don't wear!

Trish: I get those little chickie things every easter on Cadbury's Creme eggs! its a local fundraiser as some little old ladies knit them and then Cadburys donate the eggs. One euro each for cancer support. Boo loves them so I got him some little wooden eggs to put inside them when the creme eggs are gone.

xx

Anonymous said...

This may sound like an unfamiliar cliche but ed hardy clothing bras dont fall off trees. You have to spend your precious ed hardy clothes money, not to mention time, shopping for bras. With this sort of an ed hardy investment, you'll wish to buy some thing that lasts long.Check ed hardy store out these well-liked plus size bras...There are numerous popular brand names in the market, each Ed Hardy UK with their very own designs, styles and variations. Lets take a look ed hardy Swimwear at some from the well-liked brands in the bra market.As one of the most ed hardy Bikini recognized namesin womens lingerie, apparel and personal care products, Victorias Secret is big on bras. Their ed hardy Bikini bra collections are often trend setters and are world well-known.

My lovely followers

Trish Hunter Finds fans on Facebook!