Monday, April 27, 2009

Technology

If you were to walk into my house tomorrow, there would be one thing that you'd see as odd.
Amongst a house made up solely of retro goods, there is a giant futuristic iMac sitting on my dressing table.
In any other house it wouldn't look out of place.
I've said a few times that I don't like buying new things, like the look of new things, or the quality of new things, however when it comes to technology, I am a hypocrite.
I am a technerd.
I love modern technology, and more importantly, I love Apple.
My iMac is now 3 years old, and it was time for me to upgrade.
I have been desiring the portability of a laptop for a while now, as I have a lot of plans up my sleeve for which a laptop would suit me SO much better than the iMac.
Now was a rather appropriate time for the Rudd bonus to deposit into my account!
My dear reliable iMac has been retired to a backup device and my TV set, and my new Aluminum MacBook has taken it's place.
I'm in love.
It's so good to have a laptop again.


As this is a boring imageless post about computers, I'll leave you with one of my favorite images that appear as my desktop background.




I'm off to snuggle up to my new MacBook! It keeps my lap nice and warm in this horrible weather.


Have a lovely evening :)

1 comment:

suzie wuzie said...

i think that's an awesome desktop wallpaper. where did you find it?

My lovely followers

Trish Hunter Finds fans on Facebook!