Thursday, October 9, 2008

Quirks

I’ve been tagged by Lavender at Lavender and Yolk with this super cute Darlek and a request to write about my quirks.



So here are the rules…

1. Link back to the person who tagged you
2. Mention the rules on your blog
3. Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of yours
4. Tag 6 following bloggers by linking to them
5. Leave a comment on each of the tagged bloggers blogs letting them know they've been tagged
6. You can now display this charming dalek image i created when tagged!

And here some unspectacular things about me (You’ll have to decide if they are quirky or not).

1. I can't ever find a happy medium heat wise. I'm always either too cold (80% of the time) or too hot. "can you put the heater on?" "can you turn the heater off?" "can you put the heater on?" "can you turn the heater off?" I'm a high maintenance friend.

2. When I get inspired, motivated to create, or giddy, my toes twiddle.

3. I think about everything. I can easily have a 20 minute thought process on why people push traffic light buttons repeatedly knowing it won't make them change any faster. I also love stripping back things that are seen as 'normal' to the basics of what it is and seeing the humour behind what we're actually doing. Aka putting on makeup - painting one's face with colours.

4. I own 59 pairs of shoes. Shoes tell everything about a person. It's the first thing I look at when I meet people.

5. I'm completely obsessed with memories. Memory smells, memory movies, photos, places, laughing until you nearly wet yourself high school memories, random laughing while alone on a train outbursts when you see something that sparks a memory, etc. Memories are my favorite thing ever.

6. I can't sleep without my hair in a ponytail.


That proved to be heaps harder than I imagined. I was like boo only 6 points, how will I be able to choose, but I struggled to think of two! haha. I just know that as I attempt to sleep tonight I will think of 234392804 more.

I now pass this on to some of my favorite blogs.

Strike.Match
Thrift Candy
Style Lines
Addicted To Thrift
The Snail and the Cyclops
The Vintage Detective

2 comments:

Missa said...

Thanks for the tag! I'm going to appoligize in advance for the fact that it will probably take me forever to do it but I will happily add it to my list of unfulfilled tags. I'm so bad about doing them and your right they really do end up being harder than they might seem! Enjoyed reading your quirks though, and I do love your blog as well :)

Anonymous said...

This may sound like an unfamiliar cliche but ed hardy clothing bras dont fall off trees. You have to spend your precious ed hardy clothes money, not to mention time, shopping for bras. With this sort of an ed hardy investment, you'll wish to buy some thing that lasts long.Check ed hardy store out these well-liked plus size bras...There are numerous popular brand names in the market, each Ed Hardy UK with their very own designs, styles and variations. Lets take a look ed hardy Swimwear at some from the well-liked brands in the bra market.As one of the most ed hardy Bikini recognized namesin womens lingerie, apparel and personal care products, Victorias Secret is big on bras. Their ed hardy Bikini bra collections are often trend setters and are world well-known.

My lovely followers

Trish Hunter Finds fans on Facebook!