Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Bloglovin'

Hi hi.
Unfortunately I have no new things for me to show you today. I spent the whole day run off my feet at work, and had not a spare second to duck into the opshop. With muck-up day, and Halloween happening all at once, this Tuesday was like a Saturday, and I was working by myself. I can't even remember anything that happened today I'm so frazzled.

Anyway, the reason for my post is to let you know that I have hopped on the band wagon and got a bloglovin' account.

Follow my blog with bloglovin´

I think the next thing on my shopping list is a notebook to start writing user names and passwords for all these websites I'm using. My average amount of open tabs is 6, and when my computer decides not to remember passwords, I have NO idea what they are.

Oh, and this is what I wore today...



I'm going to miss winter.

4 comments:

Alicia said...

I love that coat and the dress as well! Your whole outfit looks really well put together. I'll miss winter too but bring on the spring dresses and pretty florals!

Michelle said...

Love your blog Trish - just came across it as I recently started my own blog. I will def be tuning into your blog on a regular basis to check out your great style!

Mimi said...

Your blog is awesome girl.I heart your shoes.

Mind exchanging links?

P.S. I hate winter!

Anonymous said...

This may sound like an unfamiliar cliche but ed hardy clothing bras dont fall off trees. You have to spend your precious ed hardy clothes money, not to mention time, shopping for bras. With this sort of an ed hardy investment, you'll wish to buy some thing that lasts long.Check ed hardy store out these well-liked plus size bras...There are numerous popular brand names in the market, each Ed Hardy UK with their very own designs, styles and variations. Lets take a look ed hardy Swimwear at some from the well-liked brands in the bra market.As one of the most ed hardy Bikini recognized namesin womens lingerie, apparel and personal care products, Victorias Secret is big on bras. Their ed hardy Bikini bra collections are often trend setters and are world well-known.

My lovely followers

Trish Hunter Finds fans on Facebook!