Thursday, October 23, 2008

Banana Boat

Hello!
Today was so constructive. You know those days where you get a whole lot of things on that list of things you can't be bothered doing, done?
That was me.
I payed off my credit card, well a lot of it.
I posted heaps of eBay packages.
I did a food shop and bought all healthy salad stuff to make sandwiches for work *PROUD*
And, I am now so so close to finishing my Halloween dress eee.

Anyway say hi to Nanna Trish...





And this is what I bought



It's an Oroton mesh purse with a beautiful clasp. It was $5.
Someone had just donated a heap of amaaazing bags. There's still a few there but they're priced accordingly.
So if anyones in Eltham head up to Eltham Town Mall for a squiz.
My boss bought a bag only I could dream of. I was oozing with jealousy.
It's a box bag made of an expensive material that I can't put my tongue on.
Oh my god. It's formed from diamond shaped pearl like material all flawlessly joined. So very art deco I'm bleeding. Ughhhh

Anyway, all day at work I knew I had banana cake in the fridge at home (So so so so good) and what was driving me beyond mad all day was that I couldn't seem to drop the banana boat song from my head. Except I'd say 'banana cake' instead of banana boat. I'm so annoyed by myself haha.



Sharing is caring.

4 comments:

ldvnicole said...

That hat goes beautifully with your hair and skin! So pretty!

Missa said...

What a purty sparkley purse and your fuzzy hat is SO adorable!

Mimi said...

Adore your entire look.The accesoires are so lovely.

thanks for the comment.

Anonymous said...

This may sound like an unfamiliar cliche but ed hardy clothing bras dont fall off trees. You have to spend your precious ed hardy clothes money, not to mention time, shopping for bras. With this sort of an ed hardy investment, you'll wish to buy some thing that lasts long.Check ed hardy store out these well-liked plus size bras...There are numerous popular brand names in the market, each Ed Hardy UK with their very own designs, styles and variations. Lets take a look ed hardy Swimwear at some from the well-liked brands in the bra market.As one of the most ed hardy Bikini recognized namesin womens lingerie, apparel and personal care products, Victorias Secret is big on bras. Their ed hardy Bikini bra collections are often trend setters and are world well-known.

My lovely followers

Trish Hunter Finds fans on Facebook!