Monday, September 15, 2008

$14.50

Today; for the price of a movie ticket, I bought all of this.



Set of four milkshake glasses - 50c each



Bunch of beads and leather head bands - $2.50 lot



The front cushion - $1



Apron - $2



Swatch watch 'Don't be too late' - $1



Cute dress - $2



Another umbrella because yet again I decided not to bring one with me on a rainy day. Clever.



Hornsea set - $1




Basic bonds baseball tee. - 50c



And my favorite item of the day... Rocky and Bullwinkle 'Boris' Tee. - 50c



When ever I tell my mum about the things I have bought, I always get the same concerned line "Oh Patricia, watch your money!!" I just roll my eyes, because yes, I do buy a lot of things, (or rubbish as Dad says) but I don't spend much at all.
Some people spend that on cigarettes each day, so I don't feel guilty. And I still manage to save at the same time.
I'd much rather spend money on a fun day of shopping, that will continue to make me happy for a long time, than sit in a movie cinema for a couple of hours.

So I'm very happy :)


Also, my friend Dani has introduced me to Flickr. Another addiction is just what I don't need, but anyhow, there are some various photos up there if you wish to browse.
My URL is http://www.flickr.com/photos/trishhunterfinds/

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This may sound like an unfamiliar cliche but ed hardy clothing bras dont fall off trees. You have to spend your precious ed hardy clothes money, not to mention time, shopping for bras. With this sort of an ed hardy investment, you'll wish to buy some thing that lasts long.Check ed hardy store out these well-liked plus size bras...There are numerous popular brand names in the market, each Ed Hardy UK with their very own designs, styles and variations. Lets take a look ed hardy Swimwear at some from the well-liked brands in the bra market.As one of the most ed hardy Bikini recognized namesin womens lingerie, apparel and personal care products, Victorias Secret is big on bras. Their ed hardy Bikini bra collections are often trend setters and are world well-known.

My lovely followers

Trish Hunter Finds fans on Facebook!